RENTAL POLICY AGREEMENT
Custom Coastal Properties
Please download a copy of this policy agreement here and return it to us.
Our policies are stated below for the maximum enjoyment of your stay!
• We do not rent to anyone under the age of 25.
• Parties/weddings are allowed at this house within reasonable means. Spring Break is rented to families only. This is due to the age requirement to rent the home.
• If you have rented this home for a wedding, corporate function or other large gathering, you will be responsible for noise control after 11pm. If any law enforcement is called to the home regarding anything happening at the home, you will be the responsible party.
• Any person that rents a home from Custom Coastal Properties for anyone under the age of 25, and is not staying at the home, will be evicted. In this circumstance, no deposit or rental fees will be refunded at the time of eviction.
• Please designate one person in your party responsible for payments and correspondence of your reservations.
• Last minute reservations will require a credit card payment, due to time allotment before occupancy.
• Deposits are to be paid at the time of reservations. Balance is due BEFORE you take possession of the home. Payment by check must be received 10 business days before you arrive and credit card payments must be completed 3 business days before you arrive.
• Check in/out times are 2pm
Bed linens are provided in rentals by Custom Coastal Properties. Bath/beach towels, hand towels and washcloths are not provided.
• If keys are not returned to lock box, a fee of $25 will be deducted from your deposit.
• Pets must be approved by Custom Coastal Properties. Some homes do not allow pets and there are specific instructions when they are allowed.
• You will be responsible for damage to the home during your stay. Any damages that occur will be deducted from your deposit. If damages are more than the deposit, payment is expected within 15 days.
• In the event you are allowed to bring your pet, there are specific rules about pets that must be followed. We do require an additional $200 deposit for pets. An additional fee of $50 per pet will be charged to the cost of the rental. Any damages caused by your pet will cause forfeiture of some or all of pet deposit. Only dogs that are well behaved, kept on a leash while outside (due to neighbors dogs) and potty trained are welcome. Sorry, no puppies. This home does have a big beautiful gated kennel outside of the home.
• We understand there are unforeseen circumstances in which a cancellation must occur. A twenty-one (21) day notice shall be given IN WRITING to Custom Coastal Properties if there is to be a cancellation for a full refund of deposit. Any time after that the deposit will be kept in full. There are no refunds for rainy days, but special considerations (refunds) are made for mandatory evacuations.
• The cleaning fee covers basic cleaning and sanitization of the home to prepare for the next rental. Any excessive cleaning will come out of your deposit. I do not expect the home to be as clean as it was when you arrived, but I do expect it to be picked up and orderly. Vacuum cleaners/brooms and cleaning supplies are at each home for you to use to clean up after yourself if a mess occurs. No detail cleaning is necessary, provided the home is in respectable condition at the time of your departure.
ALL TRASH MUST BE BAGGED BEFORE PUTTING IN GARBAGE RECEPTACLE(S). ANY BAGGED GARBAGE THAT DOES NOT FIT IN RECEPTACLE WITH THE LID CLOSED MUST BE TAKEN HOME WITH YOU AND DISPOSED OF ELSEWHERE
BY SIGNING THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT, YOU FORFIET YOUR RIGHT TO SUE CUSTOM COASTAL PROPERTIES OR HOMEOWNER FOR NEGLIGENCE OR ACCIDENTS THAT INCUR DURING YOUR STAY. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS WHILE RENTING THIS HOME.
Thank you very much for choosing Custom Coastal Properties homes as your vacation destination.