“CRYSTAL BEACH VILLA”
Custom Coastal Properties
- No smoking indoors at all. Please do not throw cigarettes over balcony. If you do, please pick them up (excessive cleaning!)
- No sitting or hanging on/over railings. This is for your safety of course.
- No grilling on decks.
- No driving under houses, except where driveways are. If you rent/bring a golf cart, you are welcome to park under house, just don’t drive under the house. It leaves unsightly black marks.
- NOTHING but toilet paper is to be put in toilets. Any plumbing backups that occur during your stay that involve anything other than toilet paper related will be your financial responsibility.
- Trash days are Tuesday & Friday. Please put all BAGGED trash in receptacle before you leave or take it with you. Please see policy regarding trash!
- You must pick up your trash and cigarette butts (if you throw them over the balcony) from the yard. That is considered excessive cleaning and will come out of your deposit if not done.
- Please leave beds used unmade for the housekeeper. Do not make them. You do not need to wash linens. If you wish to, please make sure they are dry and folded. IF there are towels in the home and you use them, please make sure you clean them and put them back where they were located. This is not included in housekeeping fee.
- Pets are only allowed with prior approval with specific rules for pets.
- Turn off all lights except front porch when you depart the home. Please set air conditioner to 76 degrees as well.
- Please be courteous to our neighbors regarding noise level during your stay. We do have full-time neighbors that live here. They will call if things get out of hand.
- Any items taken out of the house must be returned before you leave.
- Please clean feet off before entering the home.
- Please rinse off before using Jacuzzi tub. It will ruin motor.
- Please refrain from drinking colored beverages in bedrooms (carpet).
- If you happen to have leftover bait, please dispose of in the water. Do not just leave it there in the fridge or the trash. It gets very smelly
- If you are not satisfied with anything in this house, or something is not working properly, you must call me immediately and inform me about it. Preferably within a few hours of your arrival.
To ensure that you receive your deposit refund in full, please follow house rules and rental policy. Removing shoes before going into bedrooms (carpeted areas) helps keep carpet from staining, as does not drinking colored beverages in bedrooms. This home has some carpet and I do not want to have to replace it due to a large stain. This, of course, is just a suggestion.
If you happen to bring our pet, with appropriate deposit and fees of course, there are a few rules that must be followed. Please keep dogs out of bedrooms (carpet), OUT OF BEDS, and off of furniture. Please do not let dogs run around outside without being leashed. I do not want any trouble with the neighbors’ dogs. There is a big beautiful, safe dog kennel downstairs for your pooch. Please do not tie dogs up downstairs unsupervised. I would hate for something to happen to your pet. You must pick up poop from the yard before you leave
CUSTOM COASTAL PROPERTIES OR AFFILIATED PARTY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS OR BODILY HARM AT ANY RENTAL HOME DURING YOUR STAY. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS.
Thanks for following the rules for your enjoyment and my peace of mind.